First Visit – Assessment
Your First Visit
- We will provide you with an intake form to fill out and bring to the first visit.
- Please fill out this form as completely and accurately as possible.
- If we have not provided you with an intake form prior to your initial visit, please arrive 15 minutes early to complete the forms here at Natural Harmony Chinese Medicine Clinic.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your first appointment. This ensures your chart can be prepared, and your appointment stays on time.
General Appointment Guidelines
- Please refrain from wearing heavily scented products or perfumes in the clinic.
- Full payment is mandatory at the time of visit. (Visa, Master Card, Debit, Cash)
- Most extended health plans will cover Acupuncture consultations. We will provide you with an official receipt to submit to your provider.
- If you are on premium assistance, you are eligible to receive $23.00 off each visit, up to a maximum of 10 visits per year. Please let us know so we can provide you with the appropriate paper work.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
- Please note, if you are more than 15 minutes late for an appointment, you may have to wait until the next available opening.
- We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for cancellations or rescheduling.
- Full price of the appointment will be charged if notice is provided after the 24 hour mark.
- We of course understand emergencies or other unforeseen circumstances can arise at the last minute, and this will certainly be taken into consideration. Our answering machine is always operating and is checked regularly.
- Please call 250-597-3737 to cancel an appointment.